Ah bdsm clubs, the places where all your deepest, darkest desires can become a reality. But before you can experience all the thrill, excitement, and debauchery that comes with going to a BDSM club you need to make sure you are prepared with the right attire and equipment.
So, what types of equipment and attire are typically found in a BDSM club?
First, you’ll need some bondage related items. This can range from wrist straps and collars, to complete body harnesses and restraints. You’ll also want to pick out some toys for both play and pleasure, such as floggers, whips, paddles, and electric wands. If you’re feeling extra daring, you may even want to bring some restraints, such as handcuffs or rope, for a bit of bondage play.
Now for the attire! When it comes to BDSM club attire, the key is to make sure you are comfortable and able to move freely. You’ll want to wear something sexy, but also something practical. For men, leather pants and a tank top are a popular choice. Women can opt for something like a leather skirt and a halter top. When you’re dressed to the nines, you can accessorize with a few BDSM accessories, such as a collar or a chain leash.
Finally, don’t forget the safety gear. Make sure you have proper protection for your eyes and ears with goggles and earplugs. It’s also a good idea to bring a first aid kit in case any play gets a bit out of hand.
So there you have it, the essential equipment and attire for your next BDSM club excursion. Now strap on your restraints, slip into something sexy, and get ready to explore your darker side! Click here to find out more.
What are the common mistakes when using a bondage gag?
If you’re looking for a way to add a little more kink to your bedroom play, then you might want to try a bondage gag. But before you dive in head first with this bondage equipment, you should know that there are some common mistakes that you need to avoid. To make sure that your bondage gag experience is as safe and enjoyable as possible, here are some of the biggest mistakes to look out for.
1. Not having a safeword. This is one of the most important components of a successful bondage session. The use of a safeword ensures that the submissive partner has a way to signal that they need to take a break or the activity needs to stop. Don’t try to use a bondage gag without having a safeword; it puts the submissive’s safety at risk.
2. Not customizing the gag. Everyone’s jaw and mouth shape is different, so it’s important to customize a gag to fit the submissive’s face. If the gag is too loose or too tight, it can be uncomfortable and potentially cause choking or other issues. Take the time to size the gag properly before the session starts.
3. Forgetting to clean the gag. If you’re using a real leather or latex ball-gag, then it’s important to clean and sanitize the gag after each use. A dirty gag puts the submissive at risk of infection, so make sure it is clean and dry before reusing it.
4. Not checking for allergic reactions. Gags are typically made of leather or latex, which can cause an allergic reaction in some people. Before using the gag, have the submissive smell or lick the material to make sure they won’t have a reaction to it.
5. Not discussing limits. Before you start using a bondage gag, make sure that the submissive is comfortable with the activity and that all their limits are discussed. Let the submissive know that they can use their safeword if they are uncomfortable or have to take a break.
Following these steps can go a long way towards ensuring that your bondage gag experience is a pleasurable and safe one. Keep these mistakes in mind and it’ll help you avoid any potential pitfalls during your BDSM play.